- Second edition of CBS Dictionary for Nurses in its fully colored format, is the first dictionary written and developed by a senior nursing faculty.
- The portable size of the dictionary (pocket size) is apt for the students to carry anywhere along with them.
- This edition has been updated with numerous entries which are of relevance to medical as well as nursing fraternities.
- Ample figures and tables have been added to enhance the reading experience of the students and help them correlate the terms accordingly.
- New annexures have been added in the beginning that are of utmost importance from the Nursing point of view.
Author: Jacintha D Souza
Publisher: Jacintha D Souza
Binding: Paper Back
No. Of Pages: 832
Country of Origin: India