EBC: Lectures on Administrative Law By C.K. Takwani (9789388822343)
Add Rs.65/- for PAN India delivery (Normal Delivery Registered Post 7-14 Working Days).
More faster delivery options available on checkout page.
EBC: Lectures On Administrative Law By C.K. Takwani (9788193547250)
The current sixth edition of this most sought after work has been thoroughly revised, amended, enlarged and made even more useful for the law students and members of the Bar.
The work presents the fundamental principles of Administrative Law as they have developed through the judicial process. The learned author has included all the latest decisions of the Supreme Court and also of the foreign courts.
Taking into account the recent trend of law courts, principles of natural justice, doctrines of judicial review and judicial remedies have been discussed in detail with reference to decided cases.
- This edition comes with a companion web resource EBC ExplorerTM?(www.ebcexplorer.com) which provides FREE access to may features, such as:
- Students can read full texts of important case law indicated by Case PilotTM.
- Students may use the Discussion ForumTM?to post comments, discuss issues and explore ideas on the subject.
- Readers can stay updated on recent developments in the subject through the SCC Online Blog.
This book will be immensely useful to students of LLB and LLM, administrators, judges, advocates, researchers and those interested in acquiring knowledge of the subject. It will definitely be a prized collection for any library.
Table Of Contents:
2. Basic Constitutional Principles
3. Classification of Administrative Actions
4. Delegated Legislation (General Principles)
5. Delegated Legislation (Controls and Safeguards)
6. Natural Justice
7. Administrative Tribunals
8. Judicial Review of Administrative Discretion
9. Judicial and Other Remedies
10. Liability of Government
11. Public Corporations.