This edition has been revised to cater to undergraduate and postgraduate students of Civil Engineering and those studying Open Channel Hydraulics. Besides it will also be useful to aspiring and practicing engineers. The book fulfills the syllabi requirement of majority of Indian universities. Offering learning objective-based enriched content, well-structured layout, and a strong pedagogy, it includes questions from competitive examinations as well.
1. Introducing a chapter on Dimensional Analysis and Simulation
2. Objective questions for competitive examinations as per new pattern
3. Design of Super-critical Flow Expansion revised to reflect current practices
4. Design equations proposed by USACE described and explained with elaborate examples
5. Objective questions for competitive examinations as per new pattern
Publisher: Mcgraw Hill
Binding: PAPER BACK
Publishing Date: 29/08/2022
No. Of Pages: 656
Country of Origin: India
International Shipping: Yes
There are no reviews yet.