1. ‘NCERT Exemplar Problems-Solutions’ series are prepared for classes 6 th to 12 th
2. This comprehensive guide deals with class 8 th Mathematics
3. It is divided into 13 major chapters
4. Provide detailed explanations for better understanding of objective and subjective problems
5. It contains different types of questions of varying difficulty level
6. Highly useful for school examinations and entrance examinations
7. Problem provided help to build information recall, analytical thinking, problem-solving ability and more.
Questions are the root cause of success. The more new authentic questions you will have, the more new authentic knowledge you will have. Considering this fact, the Department of Education in Science & Mathematics (DESM) with an aim to improve the quality of teaching/learning process in schools has made an attempt to develop resource books of Exemplar Problems in different subjects at secondary and higher-secondary stage. These specialized resource books named NCERT Exemplars are not meant to serve merely as question banks for examinations but are primarily meant to discourage rote learning.
The first and the only books of its kind by Arihant Publications is an attempt at providing comprehensive guide to NCERT Exemplar Problems-Solutions for Class 6th to 12th. The present book for Class 8th Mathematics contains different types of questions of varying difficulty level. Also detailed explanation for comprehensive understanding has been given for all objective and subjective problems. The present book has been divided into 13 chapters namely Rational Numbers, Data Handling, Square-Square Root & Cube-Cube Root, Linear Equations in One Variable, Understanding Quadrilaterals & Practical Geometry, Visualising Solid Shapes, Algebraic Expressions, Identities & Factorisation, Exponents & Powers, Comparing Quantities, Direct & Inverse Proportion, Mensuration, Introduction to Graphs and Playing with Numbers.The problems provided in the book will test comprehension, information recall, analytical thinking and problem-solving ability, creativity and speculative ability. The book will also be highly useful for school examinations and to build foundation for entrance examinations. As the book contains detailed and comprehensive solutions for NCERT Exemplar problems for Class 8th Mathematics, it for sure will act as a catalyst in helping discourage rote learning.
Author: Amit Rastogi, Shivani Jain
Publisher: Arihant Prakashan
No. Of Pages: 521
Country of Origin: India
International Shipping: No