- Cardiology is an evolved branch of medicine and becoming a cardiologist is the dream of most UGs and PGs. But in order to get a seat there is trouble of confusion from beginning till the end. Like what books to refer, when to start study, what pattern of questions will be asked, what topics to start with and what topics to refer before the exams.
- This book gives all the information required to approach clinical cases in the final MBBS, to answer cardiology questions in the MD exams and to crack DM Cardiology entrance exam easily.
- The MCQs and their explanations are given in a manner that UGs, PGs and DM preparing candidates can easily understand. This book also helps to understand and master cardiology easily.
- One of the best books for preparation of cardiology entrance examinations.
- A good guide for quick review before exams.
- Cardiac anatomy, physiology, pharmacology given separately, so that UG, PG students can understand the topics better.
- Each chapter starts and ends with MCQs, in order to improve the understanding of the concept.
- Content of each chapter is given point wise and tables, flowcharts, diagrams are used to give more information in simple form.
- Recent advances and notes on important clinical trials given separately.
- A chapter on clinical cardiology is given in detail which contains important information for exam appearing UGs and PGs
Author: Adithya Udupa K
Publisher: Adithya Udupa K
Binding: Paper Back
No. Of Pages: 603
Country of Origin: India