Book is written in a lucid manner to explain the concepts in details, with adequate emphasis on examples. The intent of this book is to explain and simplify the usage of Excel features and functionalities, with the help of examples. Book will enable users in working efficiently and will increase their workplace productivity. It explains:
* Functions for calculations, Graphing tools, Pivot tables, Data analysis tools, Microprogramming, Add-ins that enable core complex operations.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
Anyone who wants to learn Excel, do the mundane tasks easily and quickly, do complex calculations, analyze huge data from internal or external sources, make decisions based on predictions, do forecasting, create plans and charts monitor dashboards for progress and status and so on.?
– Basic components of Excel, the available menu options and tools, some customisations, working with multiple workbooks and worksheets, most frequently used and useful keyboard shortcuts.
– An initial introduction to what are formulas, functions and their components.
– Usage of multiple examples to explain the application in a real-world scenario.
– Explaining different chart types available in Excel and how best it can be used for creating different views of data, good graphics, visualisations for dashboards, and so on.
– Different ways and methods to consolidate data, complex analysis and prediction or forecast based on trends.
– Excel features that help in automating tasks.
- Getting Started with Excel
- Performing functions with shortcut keys
- Formulas and Functions
- Data Visualisation with new Charts types
- Gantt and Milestone chart
- SmartArt and Organization Chart
- Putting Data in Perspective with Pivots
- Complex data analysis using ToolPak
- Forecasting in Excel
- Mail Merge using Excel
- Macros in Excel
- What?s in Excel 2019
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Manisha Nigam is a seasoned management professional with twenty plus years of information technology experience, working with multinationals across the globe. Her expertise in Excel comes from the vast experience she has in using and understanding the software over the years, that helped her in working efficiently and managing complex programs. A certified PMP (PMI – Project Management Professional), CSM (Scrum Alliance – Scrum Master), TOGAF 9.1 (The Open Group – Enterprise Architecture) and holds a post-graduate degree in computer science and business management from prestigious universities in India.
Author: MANISHA NIGAM
Publisher: MANISHA NIGAM
No. Of Pages: 332
Country of Origin: India