The revised and updated edition of this well known training manual aims at guiding and training food service professionals in the fast growing hospitality industry. It seeks to empower the instructors as well as learners to meet the current changes and new challenges in the food service sector.
- New introduction with added training tips.
- Divided into 42 Learning Hours with slides and review quizzes.
- Ready-to-use guide for self-learning and training.
- Step-by-step demonstrations for improving service skills.
- Updated section on “Service Attitudes”.
- Details of alcoholic beverages and bar service.
- Illustrated with pictures, diagrams and flow-charts.
Author: Sudhir Andrews
Publisher: Sudhir Andrews
No. Of Pages: 380
Country of Origin: India
There are no reviews yet.