This bookdiscusses the fundamentals of the various hardware and software components of computers. It follows an illustrative and easy-to-learn approach with a unique combination of theory and practice.
- Covers complete spectrum from the fundamentals to programming languages.
- Detailed coverage on Microsoft Office suite of software ?MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint.
- Separate chapter dedicated to Introduction to C Programming.
- Appendices on Multimedia and Computer Graphics.
- Pedagogy includes:
- 112 Solved examples
- 329 Review questions
- 315 Multiple-choice questions
- 312 Fill-in-the-blank exercises
- 291 Illustrations
Author: E. Balagurusamy
Publisher: E. Balagurusamy
No. Of Pages: 476
Country of Origin: India