- Chapters have been rearranged and often split to work towards one chapter one lecture model so that the text is linked to curriculum objectives which appeals to both students and faculty.
- Narrative length has been reduced while ensuring the original flow and explanations of concepts is not affected.
- Updated learning Objectives and glossary of terms in the beginning of every chapter.
- Complimentary online access to the e book along with Videos and Animations and Images.
NEW TO THIS SOUTH ASIA EDITION :
- Short, easy to read, masterfully edited chapters and a user-friendly fully color design facilitates better learning and retention.
- Features expanded clinical coverage including obesity, metabolic and cardiovascular disorders, Aizheimer’s disease, and other degenerative diseases.
- Complex Concepts/Processes are summarized in flowcharts / flow diagrams for better understanding.
- Contains more than 1000 carefully crafted diagrams and drawings ensures better understanding of Physiology.
- Offers clinically Oriented perspective – bridging basic physiology with pathophysiology, including cellular and molecular mechanism important for Clinical medicine.
- Updated throughout based on the Guyton and Hall Textbook of Physiology 14th edition to reflect the latest knowledge in the field.
- The information of the book has been updated to include all areas of the new MCI curriculum (these are either embedded within the existing chapters or as several new chapters at the end of the book.)
Author: Guyton Hall
Binding: Paper Back
No. Of Pages: 1011
Country of Origin: India
International Shipping: Yes