Let’s say you have a killer app idea foriPhone and iPad. Where do you begin? Head First iPhone and iPad Developmentwill help you get your first application up and running in no time. You’ll notonly learn how to design for Apple’s devices, you’ll also master the iPhone SDKtools — including Xcode — and Objective-C programming principles to make yourapp stand out.
Whether you’re a seasoned Mac developer who wants to jump into the App store,or someone with strong object-oriented programming skills but no Macexperience, this book is a complete learning experience for creatingeye-catching, top-selling iPhone and iPad applications.
- Install the iPhone OS SDK and get started using XCode
- Put Objective-C core concepts to work, including message passing, protocols, properties, and memory management
- Take advantage of iPhone OS patterns such as datasources and delegates
- Preview your applications in the Simulator
- Build more complicated interactions that utilize multiple views, data entry/editing, and rotation
- Work with the iPhone’s camera, GPS, and accelerometer
- Optimize, test, and distribute your application
We think your time is toovaluable to waste struggling with new concepts. Using the latest research incognitive science and learning theory to craft a multi-sensory learningexperience, Head First iPhone and iPad Development has a visually rich formatdesigned for the way your brain works, not a text-heavy approach that puts youto sleep.
Author: BRETT MCLAUGHLIN
Publisher: BRETT MCLAUGHLIN
No. Of Pages: 331
Country of Origin: India