Lonely Planet : Thailand by China Williams (9781742205809)
Add Rs.65/- for PAN India delivery (Normal Delivery Regd Post 7-14 Working Days)
More faster delivery options available on checkout page.
1 in stock
Lonely Planet Thailand?is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Sample the nightlife of Bangkok, explore the World Heritage temple ruins at Ayuthaya, or indulge in a beachfront Thai massage on a coral-fringed island; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Thailand and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Thailand Travel Guide:
- Colour?maps and images throughout
- Highlights?and itineraries?help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips?to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info?at your fingertips?- hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets?- eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights?give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – customs, history, politics, literature, cinema, music, art, environment, wildlife, cuisine
- Free, convenient pull-out Bangkok map?(included in print version), plus over 120 maps.
- Covers?Chiang Mai Province, Northern Thailand, Northeastern Thailand, Central Thailand, Bangkok, Ko Chang, Eastern Seaboard, Hua Hin, Southern Gulf, Phuket, Andaman Coast, Ko Samui, Lower Gulf and more
The Perfect Choice:?Lonely Planet Thailand,?our most comprehensive guide to Thailand, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for a guide focused on Bangkok or Phuket? Check out?Lonely Planet’s Bangkok?guide for a comprehensive look at all the city has to offer,?or?Lonely Planet’s Pocket Bangkok?or?Pocket Phuket,?handy-sized guides focused on the can’t-miss sights for a quick trip.
- Looking for just the highlights of Thailand? Check out?Lonely Planet’s Discover Thailand,?a photo-rich guide to the country’s?most popular attractions.
Authors:?Written and researched by Lonely Planet, China Williams, Austin Bush, Tim Bewer, Mark Beales, David Eimer, Celeste Brash and Adam Skolnick.
About Lonely Planet:?Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world’s leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.