MHE: Contemporary Essays for Civil Services Examinations By Ramesh Singh (9789352604340) 2nd Edition
Contemporary Essays is a collection of carefully selected and compiled topical essays meant for complete coverage of the all viable essay topics for the first paper of the UPSC Mains examination, which is exclusively an essay paper. After the restructuring of the syllabus of the Main examination in 2013, the scope and weight of the Essay Paper has increased to 250 marks, covering most of the important socio-economic and political issues. There is now a declared emphasis on the importance of a cogently written essay and the art of essay writing. This book is therefore perfectly conceived and designed for the aspirants of Union Civil Services and State Civil Services examinations.
1. Over 40 ?detailed essays in one title.
2. Older essays completely updated, revised and/or replaced.
3. Introductory write-up on the art of essay writing and the prerequisites of a good essay.
4. Carefully selected essays on topics relating to Ethics in Public Policies; Knowledge Acquisition; Social Behaviour and Social Aspects of Religion included in the book.
5. Thematically put together to benefit readership preparing for other competitive examinations.
6. Written in an extremely lucid language which is easy to grasp.
7. Essays come with important references at the end so that aspirants may easily find other reading material.
Author: Ramesh Singh
Publisher: Ramesh Singh
No. Of Pages: 266
Country of Origin: India