Modern’s abc of Chemistry Part-I & II (Set of 2 Volumes) Class-11 By Dr. S.P. Jauhar (9789351841210)
|Add Rs.155/- for PAN India delivery (Normal Delivery Regd Post 7-14 Working Days)|
|More faster delivery options available on checkout page.|
“The book in your hands is strictly based upon the syllabi prescribed by C.B.S.E., New Delhi and Educational Boards of other Indian states. It has been written according to N.C.E.R.T. pattern keeping in view the changing trends of different examinations. Thus this book has been very popular among the teachers and students all over India and praised for its clear presentation, effective approach of solving numerical problems and attractive figures.
KEY FEATURES OF THE BOOK ARE
– Simple language and easily reproducible diagrams.
– Large variety of SOLVED NUMERICAL PROBLEMS.
– Additional numerical problems under the heading PRACTICE PROBLEMS for self assessment and practice.
– Tough & Tricky PROBLEMS with answers to accelerate the potential for solving Numerical Problems.
– REVISION EXERCISES in the form of ‘Very Short Answer Type’, ‘Short Answer Type’ and ‘Long Answer Type Questions’ with HINTS and SOLUTIONS to some questions.
– Solved CONCEPTUAL QUESTIONS at the end of each unit.
– Additional information is given under ‘Learning Plus’,’Key Note’ and ‘Watch Out’.
– For Quick Revision of the chapter objective type questions in the form of ‘True or False’, ‘Complete the Missing Links’ and ‘Choose the Correct Alternative’, under the heading Quick Memory Test along with their answers, at the end of each unit.
– Value based questions with answers at the end of each unit.
– COMPETITION FILE which includes ‘Additional Information’, ‘Higher Order Thinking Skills’ (HOTS) & ‘Brain-Twisting Questions’ (with answers) and ‘Multiple Choice Questions’ to prepare students for various competitive entrance examinations for entry to Medical, IIT and other Engineering colleges.
– COMPLETE coverage of previous years? questions from all the board examinations and competitive examinations such as AIPMT, JEE(Main), JEE (Advance) and other State Boards.
In a NUTSHELL the book provides Excellent Guidance to students for Boards’ examinations as well as for competitive examinations for entrance to professional colleges.
A THOROUGH & SINCERE STUDY OF THE UNIQUE & UNMATCHED BOOK WILL ENCOURAGE THE STUDENTS AND PROVE A GREAT HELP IN ACHIEVING THEIR TARGET”