Retirement Adviser covers the following:
- Fundamental Concepts about Retirement Planning
- Retirement Planning Products
- Retirement Planning Process & Strategies
- National Pension System
This book has been accredited by Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA). It aims to enhance the knowledge level and the quality of services provided by individuals, proprietors, partners and representatives of retirement advisers registered under PFRDA (Retirement Adviser) Regulations, 2016.
This book will be handy for all those who want to learn about the various aspects of retirement planning.
This book explains the following topics:
- [Fundamental Concepts] Know about the fundamental concepts in Retirement Planning and the various investment products
- [Retirement Planning Process] Learn about the Retirement Planning Process
- [National Pension System] Understand the features and benefits of the National Pension System
- [Evaluation Tools & Fund Selection] Know the various evaluation tools and fund selection
- [Strategise Retirement Plans] Understand the strategies helpful to investors in executing their retirement plan
- [Implications of Retirement Planning] Know the implications of specific situations of retirement planning and the ways to manage them
- [Regulatory Structure and Regulations] Know about regulatory structure and regulations that govern the retirement adviser’s activities.
The Present Publication is the February 2021 workbook version, published exclusively by Taxmann for NISM Certification Examination XVII | Retirement Adviser, with the following contents:
- Fundamental Concepts in Retirement Planning
- Financial Markets and Investment Products
- Retirement Planning
- Retirement Planning Products: National Pension System
- Evaluating Fund Performance and Fund Selection
- Other Investment Products
- Retirement Planning Strategies
- Special Situations in Retirement
- Regulations and Regulators
Binding: Paper Back
No. Of Pages: 327
Country of Origin: India
There are no reviews yet.