Dependable, current, and complete, this perennially best-selling text is one that you’ll use long after your medical student days are behind you. A world-class author team delivers the latest, most essential pathology knowledge in a readable, interesting manner, ensuring optimal understanding of the latest basic science and clinical content. High-quality photographs and full-color illustrations highlight new information in molecular biology, disease classifications, new drugs and drug therapies, and much more.
• Latest Information: Stay up to date with the latest information in molecular and genetic testing and mechanisms of disease.
• Reliable: Rely on uniquely authoritative and readable coverage.
• User-friendly Design: Simplify your study with an outstanding full-color, highly user-friendly design.
• Written by Experts: Gain a new perspective in key areas – thanks to contributions from new authors at the top of their fields.
1. The Cell as a Unit of Health and Disease
2. Cellular Responses to Stress and Toxic Insults: Adaptation, Injury, and Death
3. Inflammation and Repair
4. Hemodynamic Disorders, Thromboembolic Disease, and Shock
5. Genetic Disorders
6. Diseases of the Immune System
8. Infectious Diseases
9. Environmental and Nutritional Diseases
10. Diseases of Infancy and Childhood
SYSTEMIC PATHOLOGY: DISEASES OF ORGAN SYSTEMS
11. Blood Vessels
12. The Heart
13. Diseases of White Blood Cells, Lymph Nodes, Spleen, and Thymus
14. Red Blood Cell and Bleeding Disorders
15. The Lung
16. Head and Neck
17. The Gastrointestinal Tract
18. Liver and Gallbladder
19. The Pancreas
20. The Kidney
21. The Lower Urinary Tract and Male Genital System
22. The Female Genital Tract
23. The Breast
24. The Endocrine System
25. The Skin
26. Bones, Joints, and Soft Tissue Tumors
27. Peripheral Nerves and Skeletal Muscles
28. The Central Nervous System
29. The Eye
Author: Robbins Cotran
Binding: Paper Back
Country of Origin: India
International Shipping: Yes