This book?discusses the concepts, such as data warehouse architecture, schemas, data warehouse designing and data martin. This book is written to cater to the students of various recognized Indian universities. You can also use this book as self-study guide to learn the concepts of data warehousing. ? This book covers data warehousing starting from basics of data warehouse and moving on to cover advanced level features such distributed data warehouse, ERP Applications and porting data to data warehouse environment.
This book covers following topics:
- Understanding the data flow in data warehouse and elements of data warehouse
- Understanding data warehouse architecture and database management and performance related futures of data warehouse
- Detailed description of fact tables, dimension tables and starflake schemas
- Understanding designing issues and indexes in data warehousing
- Understanding client server hardware architectures required?in a?data warehouse
- Implementation of security, back up and recovery in a data warehouse
- Understanding data warehouse partitioning, data martin and aggregation strategies
- Understanding distributed data warehouse, data warehouse Web support, ERP applications and methodologies for porting data .
- ?The information in this book is explained using simple and easy-to -understand, also contains examples diagrams for easy comprehension.
Table Of Contents:
- Data Warehousing Introduction
- Data Warehousing Architecture
- Data Warehousing Features
- Schemas in?Data Warehouse
- Designing a Data Warehouse
- Hardware Architecture and Physical Layout
- Security in Data Warehousing
- Partitioning and Aggregation Strategies
- Creating and Using a Data Warehouse
- Data Marts and Process Managers
- Distributed Data Warehouse –
- Migrating Data to?Data Warehouse
- Optimizing Data Warehouse
- Advanced Data Warehouse Technologies
No. Of Pages: 200
Country of Origin: India
International Shipping: Yes
There are no reviews yet.