Designed for beginners and intermediatedevelopers, this book helps you come up to speed as quickly as possible withusing the Spring 3 framework. It delves deeply into the core of the Spring 3framework, providing a sound understanding of the components that make up theframework and the way they interact with each other.
This book uses an application-centric approach. The development of examplesdrives the Spring 3 exposure and not the other way around.
Finally, a web based project is developed to re-enforce all the learning thattook place throughout the book. This will definitely help developers to quicklyget started with building real-world Web applications using the Spring 3 framework.
- Spring 3.1
- Spring Security 3.1
- Spring Web MVC
- JDBC Templates
- RESTful resources
- MySQL 5.5
- Hibernate 3
- Transaction Management
- @AspectJ AOP
- Classic AOP
- Dependency Injection
What You’ll Learn?
- Wire beans together within the Spring container
- Configure and associate the application objects using dependency injection
- Configure the Spring container and apply aspects to Springmanaged objects
- Use Spring’s Web MVC framework to develop forms, validate form content and handle user requests
- Use annotation-based programming model for MVC controllers
- Use Java Database Connectivity templates to add, update, delete and extract data from the database
- Use Spring’s declarative transaction management capabilities
- Secure application using Spring’s Security module with minimal configuration
- Write Spring MVC controllers that are RESTful and respond to requests to view or manipulate RESTful resources
- Develop Web applications using Spring 3.1.1, Spring Security 3.1.0 and JPA
Author: VAISHALI SHAH
Publisher: VAISHALI SHAH
No. Of Pages: 575
Country of Origin: India