Learn about the C++ ANSI standard from C++ expert and Standard Committee member Bruce Eckel. Assuming a basic grasp of C, Eckel guides students from understanding C to actually thinking in C++, so that they eventually write code in a total C++ mindset. His goal is to teach students the language so well that it becomes their expressive medium of choice.
Table of Content
- Introduction to Objects
- Making & Using Objects
- The C in C++
- Data Abstraction
- Hiding the Implementation
- Initialization & Cleanup
- Function Overloading & Default Arguments
- Inline Functions
- Name Control
- References & the Copy-Constructor
- Operator Overloading
- Dynamic Object Creation
- Inheritance & Composition
- Polymorphism & Virtual Functions
- Introduction to Template
- NEW – Coverage of the new ANSI C++ standard—Completely rewritten.
- NEW – A cross-platform multimedia CD-ROM introduction to ANSI C.
- NEW – Emphasis on the most important and most usable features of C++.
- NEW – Practical advice and common pitfall coverage.
- NEW – The Standard Template Library.
- One of the most widely praised and accessible presentations of object-oriented programming with C++.
- Demonstrations of how to step back from coding to consider design strategies, and attempt to “get into the head” of the designer.
- Problem features in each chapter—Explained based on the way the author sees a particular type of problem being solved using the language.
- How to write portable C++ code that is compatible with any C++ platform.
Author: Bruce Eckel
Publisher: Pearson Eduction
Binding: Paper Back
Publishing Date: 27/09/2022
No. Of Pages: 814
Country of Origin: India
International Shipping: Yes
There are no reviews yet.